It's bin night dear!  

Posted by: reflective moments

seeing as you will be away for 9 weeks I would appreciate it if you put the bin out...
no, no, leave my desk where it is I am sure to change things around while you are gone, I know we discussed moving it around but please....
Just take the bin out dear...
no, no, it's okay I can straighten the pantry...
Just take the bin out please...
no, no, I don't want a cup of tea right now....
Just take the bin out dear...
no, no, SnP are fine, they don't need a treat, they have just finished their dinner...
Just take the darn bin out...... please.
Okay, okay, I will stop nagging if you will....
Just take the bin out.....




This entry was posted on 23:18 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment