remember when blogging was cool?  

Posted by: reflective moments

Now I feel like I am talking to myself most of the time ...
Even when I click on next blog most are so old or closed.   Oh, well, it is something I am enjoying again with or without anyone commenting because when all is said and done I am doing this for my entertainment :)

Scrappy working on his blog at   

This entry was posted on 20:21 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

oh yes, been there, done that and got the blessed t-shirt LOL.

Blogging used to be fun, well dog blogging, but I have shut Marvin's down for a while, run out of inspiration to be honest.

I still like writing my family one, (will invite you??) but even that one I have not written since July last year.

And I am soon to update my MIL blog, just not got round to it yet.

xx J xx

Post a Comment