weather the weather is fine or whether the weather is not.....  

Posted by: reflective moments

Scrappy and Pebbles love the beach regardless of the weather


No matter the weather, we would still complain about it .... I would have a little laugh to myself if someone commented on the weather. I always felt you only discussed the weather because you had nothing else to say yet, here I am, discussing the weather.....

 I had to dig out some winter clothes today because it is just so cold for this time of year....
Granted it is the last week of summer, But it still used to be so warm ... I remember when my son was born on the 28th of this month it was stifling hot way into the first few weeks of autumn ...I cannot but feel robbed of a decent summer.  I only feel alive when I feel the sun on my face and limbs....
This summer was spent with Australia either flooding or on fire and with what has been happening in the rest of the world with severe freezing weather I am not looking forward to our winter either....
Where I live it is known to be very cold and even visitors stay away during the winter months.
So why live here?   We moved here because K is from Manchester England and loves the cold... So I gave up my love of sunshine and beaches to move here with him.... But, for the past 5yrs I seem to be the one wintering here while he is somewhere overseas or in the top end of Australia.  all warm locations.... something is wrong with that picture me thinks!  Because his work now is never in this town a compromise is beginning to take shape and maybe in a year we shall move to somewhere less cold in the winter.

This entry was posted on 12:55 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment