Into each life a little rain must fall...  

Posted by: reflective moments

Well, time the rain stopped I have had more than my share...
Now, my dr has told me to stop doing repetitive things with my sore hand; like being on the computer... how depressing and, how hard is this going to be.  When I first went to a dr after my fall, I was sent for a CT scan and told it was a sprained wrist which will take as long as a break to heal... Okay, that was a few months ago so, thinking it should be better and it wasn't; I go back to the clinic and see another dr who sends me for an ultra sound.  This shows that I have damaged some ligaments in the hand and now have similar to an RSI injury.   It is the heel of my hand and thumb that were damaged when I had a vertigo attack in the street just before Christmas.... I put my hand down to save my face hitting the gravel, not sure now if  that was a very smart move or not.   Finally, all I can say is thank goodness it is my left hand and that I am right handed....


No, this isn't me but, boy I can sure relate..

This entry was posted on 12:33 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment